Impresiones digitales sobre implantes: “Técnicas y algoritmos de nueva generación"
La fase de planificación y toma de impresión digital es uno de los pasos fundamentales para el éxito en una rehabilitación implanto-soportada y de su pasividad y ajuste. Durante la toma de impresión digital ( IOS ) es prácticamente imposible saber si nuestra impresión inicial es correcta. En esta charla compartiremos ideas y técnicas de impresión analógico/digital de cómo sacar partido de la tecnología, para aumentar la predictibilidad y reducir el tiempo, sin prescindir de la calidad en las rehabilitaciones.
- He was graduated in Dentistry from University of Barcelona, and later continued his education receiving a Master degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Rehabilitation at the same university.
- Since then, he focused his practice in the field of Aesthetic Dentistry, receiving in 2011 his Certificate in Cosmetic Dentistry & Oral Rehabilitation by New York University (New York, USA) and later, in 2013 completed advanced training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry at the prestigious Navision Smile Designer Program (Sao Paulo, Brazil).
- Not only is he committed to the highest level of dentistry, but he is dedicated to education, since he is a collaborating professor of Master Degree in Aesthetics at the European University of Madrid, and associated professor of Master Degree in Aesthetic Adhesive Oral Rehabilitation of Medium and High Complexity of the UCAM in Autran Dental Academy, among others.
- Dr. Llansana was also recognized for his practice, awarded the 2nd Finalist IPS e.max Smile Award 2016 and the Second Sepes Joven 2011 Accessit.
- He is the author of many papers and lectures related to Dental Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation and membership of SEPES and AACD.
- He is Key Opinion Leader of Dentsply Sirona Company and membership of the SKYN International Team.
- Dr Llansana also organizes practical courses in Aesthetics and CAD / CAM Dentistry at Smile Studio Education Center in Palma de Mallorca.